Under the general direction of the assigned BCBA, the Lead Schedule Manager performs a variety of activities in support of instructional programs for clients who have been diagnosed with an autism spectrum or related disorder; assists therapists and staff in development and implementation of program and materials to enhance the student’s learning experience. Implements individualized instructional programs within clinic setting for individuals who have been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder. Prepares appropriate materials; collects daily progress data and consults with the patient’s treatment team on a regular basis. Additionally, the Lead Schedule Manager will manage the client and staff schedules on all assigned BCBA caseloads on their assigned clinic as well as provide training and oversight to schedulers at all clinic locations. The Lead Schedule Manager will also provide program managing support as directed by the BCBA.
This position is a full-time salaried position eligible for company benefits. Employee is considered as non-exempt status, unless otherwise noted in employment agreement.
The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
The position includes but is not limited to the following list of representative duties:
- Implements individualized instructional program (such as discrete trial training, verbal behavior, academics, self-care skills, social skills development, behavior plan), developed by the BCBA or other appropriate staff within the clinic.
- Prepares all materials necessary for implementing individualized program as stated above.
- Supports clients in all settings including other therapies within the clinic.
- Develops, in conjunction with the BCBA/ABA Director, staff schedules, client schedules, checks time sheets for accuracy, supports department billing procedures.
- Collects daily progress data on assigned clients and reports on that data to supervisors and the team.
- Consults with team members and other appropriate staff on a regular basis.
- Conduct training related to schedules and daily operations with therapists to maintain appropriate implementation of processes.
- Onboard and mentor new therapists and supervise providing support for software and program use.
- Review documentation of therapists in department software on patient files, notify BCBA of required modifications to documentation, and assist with the training staff for adequate documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL EFFORT AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
1. Physical, mental, and emotional stamina to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
2. Mental acuity to collect and interpret data, evaluate, reason, define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, make valid judgments and decisions.
3. Physical agility to sit, stand, kneel, walk, push/pull, squat, twist, turn, bend, stoop and to reach overhead.
4. Physical stamina sufficient to sustain light physical labor for up to 8 hours, sit and/or walk for prolonged periods of time.
5. Physical mobility sufficient to move about the work environment for sustained periods of time on hard flooring, climb slopes, stairs, ramps and to respond to emergency situations.
- Completion of high school degree, minimum
- Satisfactory completion of training program (we can provide this training) in autism interventions.
- Must hold a current Registered Behavior Therapist (RBT) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) certificate.
1. Previous experience working with individuals with Autism and other developmental Disabilities.
2. Knowledge of Child Development
3. Basic ABA procedures and interventions
4. Ethical and professional code of conduct as specified by the BACB.
Clinic Support & Work Conditions
1. Use effective verbal and written communication skills.
2. Determination and management of necessary materials needed for Professional Development.
3. Complete all trainings and professional development requested in a timely manner.
4. Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
5. Demonstrate the ability to work under timeline demands.
6. Demonstrate the ability to assist in all areas of the clinic as requested.
7. Demonstrate the ability to self-initiate tasks and projects that will benefit clients as well as the staff and clinic.
8. Complete Community Support Events in order to participate in community outreach events that benefit our clients, help educate the general public and connect the general public to services.
9. Demonstrate a desire to be involved in a collaborative team of professionals with the drive to achieve positive outcomes.
10. Complete all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.