About the Team
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding summer internship? At PetSmart, we are committed to developing future business leaders. Join our Information Technology team this summer as an IT Analyst Intern and
thrive in a collaborative culture where being the trusted partner to parents and pets in every moment of their lives is priority number one.
About the Job
What will you do?
- Experience the IT function of the leading pet specialty retailer firsthand as you work with a team of Analysts to work on business process modeling, Data mining, QA testing, process analysis, and other efficiencies.
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to make a true impact on the business.
- Present your recommendations and innovative ideas to PetSmart leaders.
- Develop and grow your skills with the support of a caring manager and dedicated mentor.
What will you need?
- Sophomore status (graduating December 2022, or May 2023) pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, or similar with a preference in software development.
- Knowledge of business process modeling required.
- Knowledge of process analysis and process efficiencies preferred.
- SQL, JAVA, Python, HTML, etc… read and understand some coding languages.
- Solid critical thinking ability; analytical skills are highly utilized in this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to produce work in a collaborative, team environment.
About the Culture
What’s in it for you?
- 10-week paid summer internship!
- Connect and socialize with other PetSmart associates early in their career as part of the StartSmart associate resource group.
- Make a difference! Volunteer with your fellow interns during the annual “PetSmart Interns Give Back” day.
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- Enjoy our campus amenities: “Top Dog” gym fitness center, Dog park, Starbucks station, Sit&Stay Café