Systemates is privately-held, profitable software company located in Richardson, Texas. We are seeking a bright, dedicated, self-starter to begin as marketing assistant, assisting with preparation/implementation of marketing communications plans as well as general office administration.
In this front line, problem solving role you will have hands on responsibility for sales reports, event/trade show coordination, and general marketing/pre-sales support. We seek a truly outstanding individual.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Strong business writing skills
You as a person:
• Bright, dedicated, self-starter with the ability to multi-task
• Willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment
• Proven ability to manage time and deliver in the face of tight deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work independently with the drive to succeed
• Friendly and cheerful
• Support sales/marketing through assisting preparation of reports, presentations, literature folders, and proposals.
• Web research for lead generation
• Enter and track leads in HubSpot
• Assist in marketing campaigns
• Assist in social media outreach
• Provide general office assistance, filing, break room, supplies
• Special projects
• Be a key player in growing a dynamic company with a first class team
• Working with a team that is capable, experienced and supportive
• Start in a position with growth opportunities that will offer you experience in many aspects of the organization.
More about Our Ideal Candidate:
Given the nature of our exciting industry and our fast-paced organization, the candidate should thrive in the face of high demands and tight deadlines. The candidate must have strong verbal communication skills, learn quickly, and successfully interact with a variety of people.