- Self-directed approach
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Interns at the Rock Family of Companies gain priceless hands-on experience. Here, they learn how it feels to be in the workplace, participate in events and become a valuable member of our team.
- Learn about our business by attending meetings, huddles and trainings
- Share creative ideas that will help improve our business
- Deliver reports, analyze metrics and summarize information to help drive our team forward
- Assist in creating materials and/or presentations for meetings
- Take notes during meetings and provide recaps
Who We Are
Rock Central is recruiting for 20+ businesses in the Rock Family of Companies for summer 2021 internships. Interns can expect to gain hands-on experience, learn how it feels to be in the workplace, participate in professional development opportunities and become a valuable member of a team.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.