- Coursework in training and development or instructional design
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Adobe products (Photoshop and Captivate)
- Familiarity with media design is a plus
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Facilitation or training experience or knowledge of training theory
The Instructional Design Intern works closely with the Training and Development team within Marketing to produce effective, clear and concise instructional materials for Marketing team members. They’ll utilize existing communication and technical skills while learning new tips and tricks along the way.
- Create engaging training programs, materials and computer-based modules
- Maintain/edit training materials, archives and technologies
- Research innovative approaches for team member development
- Collaborate and communicate with subject matter experts in visual, verbal and written form
- Contribute to training-related projects
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past 11 consecutive years, 2010 – 2020. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 through 2020, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine’s top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the “#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans.”
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.