- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Word
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be available for the full internship time frame – June to December 2021
The NF Forward Intern supports the team in the execution of the beNeFit, the organization’s annual gala, on projects including the auction, sponsorship and event planning, revenue management, social media, and all relevant tasks.
- Assist the Operations Coordinator with acquisition of auction items for the gala, reporting, communications, and project management
- Validate payments, verifies donation pledges, manages credit card transactions, assists with revenue reports
- Assist in reviewing and editing email copy, building email templates, reconciling email lists, managing donor file updates
- Assist Sponsorship Manager in managing guest forms including table lists, number of guests, and dinner preferences
- Assist in maintaining calendar, drafting and editing posts, creating assets and templates, following donors and sponsors
- Assist in maintenance of Salesforce health checks, payments, document templates, data management
Who We Are
Detroit-based Rock Ventures serves and connects Quicken Loans Founder and Cleveland Cavaliers Majority Owner Dan Gilbert’s portfolio of more than 100 companies. The Rock Family of Companies mission is to increase growth, innovation and prosperity in the cities in which its thousands of team members live, work and play. Key initiatives include real estate development, community investments an d economic development.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.