Have you ever wanted to work at one of Ad Age’s Top 25 Best Places to Work? How about the top 6? Then you’ve come to the right place. RBA is in search of our 2021 Summer Art Director Intern to join our team.
As an intern at RBA you will get hands-on experience in a fast-paced, full-service agency environment. Art Director interns will work closely with an Art Director and collaborate with creative teams (social media and video production) to concept, design, and create campaigns for social media, digital platforms, print media, etc. Please note this is an Art Director internship and not a designer internship. The ideal Art Director intern should have a passion for developing great concepts. The Art Director intern will be expected to have a working knowledge of industry-standard platforms within the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign are a must, experience with other applications is a plus).
- Participate in the creative development process of advertising and marketing campaigns in all stages.
- Assist and collaborate with team members across multiple platforms in an agency setting.
- Develop your visual communications skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Learn from a diverse, culture-driven team.
- Gain experience working within existing brand standards and adapting design styles to a specific client’s needs.
- Learn to communicate, defend, and build consensus around design decisions.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign are required.
- Experience with Adobe AfterEffects and Lightroom is preferred, though not required.
- A background in advertising or marketing communications is a plus.
- The ability to effectively communicate with team members throughout designs, edits, and revisions.
- The ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organization skills.
- PAID internship.
- Generous holiday schedule.
- Creative and energetic environment.
- Innovative and award-winning young agency.
- Casual and friendly teammates.
- Bi-weekly in person socially distanced events.
You MUST include a resume with your submission, and any resumes without a portfolio link on them will not be considered. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Resumes with a cover letter will be put to the top of the list. Please include a short cover letter explaining why you are the right person to take RBA to the next level.