Responsible for working directly with the Controller and other members of the Business Operations Team in the preparation of reports and special projects, the Reporting Specialist is responsible for financial and regulatory reporting and administrative support for all banking entities and bank holding company entities. The Reporting Specialist works cooperatively with leadership throughout the entire organization, providing reports related to but not limited to budget projections, GAAP reporting, P&L analysis, departmental spending and other ad hoc or cadenced reporting.
Provides secure, accurate, responsive, and courteous customer service to both internal and external customers. Maintain strict confidentiality of customer and banking relationships.
· Prepare monthly GAAP-financials including detailed balance sheet, income statement and cash flows and investigate variances from the budget.
· Perform all reporting functions and responsibilities by extracting and compiling data from the various management systems.
· Responsible for collection, review and/or completion of financial/regulatory information for all banking entities and providing administrative support for collection of financial information for affiliated organizations.
· Responsible for collection and/or review of financial information needed for completion of annual tax returns for all entities. Support development of annual budget, and perform budget to actual analysis on a monthly basis.
· Calculate key performance indicators required by third parties such as lenders and owners
· Compile departmental spend monthly and perform analysis to identify budget-actual variances to be investigated for each department.
· Monitoring transactions for allowable costs, appropriate use of funds, spending levels and termination dates.
· Providing monthly or on demand budget reports and to ResMan leadership to ensure on-budget spending across the organization.
· Perform monthly expense analysis to ensure proper period recording of all expenses and ability to identify necessary accruals.
· Using and preparing spreadsheet and report formats to provide financial analysis of various accounts and activities to support the decision-making process for the spending authority of each account.
· Prepare analytics associated with people metrics
· Special projects, as assigned.
Financial Reporting Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
· 2-4+ years of professional accounting experience
· Work independently and within the team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
· Advanced-level computer application skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, QuickBooks, etc.).
· Salesforce experience preferred
· Ability to handle broad range of duties and multitask.
· Ability to provide quality review of financial information.
· Ability to set priorities and meet departmental deadlines and goals.
· Ability to make recommendations based on significance of analysis performed.
· Belief and Commitment to ResMan’s Core Values:
Own What You Do – You commit to individual accountability and fulfilling our vision
Believe in the Impossible – We believe everything is possible through creative thinking and exceptional effort.
Win Together – We consistently deliver outstanding results through collaborative, supportive and trusted relationships