Tired of working at the same old legacy corporation? Come work for a rapidly growing Prop Tech company and accelerate your career! At ResMan, you will get the best of both worlds: the fast-paced dynamo of startup-esque growth with the additional stability of a larger company. At our core, we provide Accounting and Operations Software to the multifamily industry, driving efficiencies and expert level insight into the day-to-day operations of multifamily and commercial properties. But as a company, we look at ourselves as more than merely providing a software platform – we come to work every day dedicated to streamlining the resident life cycle providing ingenuity and common-sense measures for both Apartment management and the Resident experience.
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for the productivity and effectiveness of the infrastructure and initiatives that support ResMan’s business operations, including Sales, Finance, Marketing, Customer Success and Product Teams. Reporting to the Finance – Operations Manager, the Sales Operations Specialist works closely with the Chief Revenue Officer providing data driven insights into the Sales Business & works closely with ResMan’s Operations team helping streamline company processes and data flow.
Sales Ops Functions:
· Work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and help Drive Sales strategy with meaningful data insights
· Work closely with the Sales teams and track the details of critical deals
· Utilize company data and systems (Salesforce) to develop timely, meaningful analysis and insights that serve to support, measure, and enable positive performance, including refining key business metrics and Salesforce dashboards
· Lead Company Pipeline Calls actively tracking the Sales forecast
· Provide ongoing measurement, analysis, and actionable insights for Sales pipeline, goal setting, revenue growth, forecasting, lead generation, and general business performance
Ensure and maintain data integrity through reinforcement of sales and success processes, data improvement projects, and ongoing data clean up
· Support Sales Operations in Salesforce/ Sales technology stack adoption and ROI efforts
· Maximize the use of the business data through Salesforce to provide greater Business Intelligence, helping the team to provide comprehensive metrics through reporting and dashboards.
· Manage processes to promote system changes into production upon completion of appropriate change management
· Identify, prioritize and contribute to Salesforce automation and scalability projects
· Preparation of quarterly Board of Directors/Investor presentation slides
· Preparation of monthly financial reporting Packages
· Perform Financial Statement Variance analyses
· Support Senor Management & Executives with special projects on an as-needed basis
· With unique visibility into different departments – recommend key strategic initiatives to Leadership
· Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, Product, and Customer Success
· Career Advancement – Faster career advancement opportunities than the average company
· Broadness of Scope – At ResMan you will get the opportunity to wear many different hats and will work with Leaders in every single department
· Exposure – the chance to work directly with everyone in the company from entry level to the CEO
· Come Learn – In a high growth SaaS environment there is a high likelihood you will learn more and in different ways than compared to a traditional MBA
· BA/BS in business administration or relevant fields
· Minimum of 1-4 years Supporting a Sales Director or Sales VP
· Minimum of 1-4 years of experience using Salesforce.com in a similar role
· General knowledge of Accounting principles
· Command of Salesforce.com and integrated applications
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, namely Microsoft Excel
· Strong process and technology knowledge with experience in building, communicating and
· training team on CRM tools and processes
· Orientation toward organization, prioritization and collaboration
· Very strong quantitative/analytic horsepower, excellent communication and proven ability to work within a fast-paced team
· Experience in SaaS environment preferred
· Proven experience improving processes within an organization through analysis and proper data management.
· Experience with complex financial modeling and analysis, and spreadsheet applications
· Proven track-record of accurate forecasting, building and effectively putting the appropriate infrastructure in place, and driving growth.
· Both strategic and tactical; proven ability to formulate a high-level strategy, then convert into a tactical plan and execute on that plan.
· Salesforce certifications preferred but not required.