An Influencer Growth Services (IGS) Intern will help the rewardStyle team with influencer acquisition. In this role, you will learn what makes a rewardStyle influencer and think through business processes and social media success for an influencer. In return, you’ll work in a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, rewardStyle, and LIKEtoKNOW.it offers the world’s premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run over $2B of retail sales per year through the rewardStyle platform and the LIKEtoKNOW.it consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers and spending nearly $1B annually.
A Day in the Life
- Review influencer applications
- Attend team training sessions and meetings
- Review weekly goals and reports to your manager
- Be accountable for your acceptance rates
- Make recommendations for improvements
- Apply social media theory to practice
What you’ll learn
- Influencer Marketing Best Practices
- Business and Professional Communication
- Social Media Platform Management
What you bring
The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of curiosity and willingness to learn more about social media and influencer marketing. Candidates are also expected to possess the ability to inject subjectivity into their thought process and be able to recognize their own biases.
- Eager to learn & curious
- Self-motivated and able to work remote
- A strong sense of responsibility to rewardStyle, the influencers, and your peers
- An understanding of social media practices
- Some familiarity with social media platforms and social media marketing
- A desire to help out your teammates and learn alongside fantastic people