We are offering a unique opportunity for an intern with a background in accounting and/or financial planning and analysis (FP&A) to join our growing Technology Consulting Practice. This position is a client-facing role focusing on Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) services and products.
This intern will execute multiple client projects ranging from consulting services and client support, to full implementations. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients’ business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technology professional with a strong background in Accounting/Finance, ideally consulting/project management and experience with Adaptive Insights, Host Analytics, BI360, or other middle-market EPM tools to implement and support would be considered.
- Participate in all client delivery activities within assigned accounts
- Conduct training and prototype sessions
- Develop and present design documents based on their requirement to clients and manage the design of their EPM implementation.
- Manage project scope, tasks, deadlines, budgets and work with project team through EPM implementations
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years of experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting/consolidation
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able and willing to travel at approximately 35% of the time