The IS Plant Support (ISPS) Analyst provides IS technical support to all partners at the assigned plant(s) to allow partners to perform their functions more effectively, accurately and efficiently. The ISPS Analyst maintains the IS systems including: Phones and phone systems, servers, pcs, laptops, LXE equipment, Kronos time clocks, etc. He/she coordinates and communicates IS system outages and is the voice of the plant partners & leaders to HO IS
What you’ll do:
Tactical / Technical
- Provides support and follow-up to partners with hardware, phone, or other identified IS support items or process issues.
- Identifies and addresses trends in support issues and corrects the root cause.
- Diagnoses, repairs, installs and performs upgrades on all IS supported software and hardware according to Schreiber Foods’ standard operating procedures.
- Focuses on proactive support.
- Maintains communications with partners during the resolution process, while taking ownership of the issue.
- Utilizes the Service Management tool to enter, issues and requests. Updates until complete.
- Communicates system outages to those affect at assigned plant(s).
- Rolls out new processes, hardware or software.
- Works with contractors and engineers to ensure Schreiber Foods policies are understood and followed.
- Provides 24×7-support for plant/region as needed.
- Participates in or leads small-medium IS projects. Uses the Schreiber Foods Enterprise Project Management tools and processes.
- Utilizes the service management tool to provide trend analysis and recommendations for improvements.
- Provides IS solutions to plant engineers to meet their requirements for each initiative.
- Communicates project status to IS and plant leaders.
- Works with other ISPS Mangers to create strategic plans for IS plant support and implements.
- Understands the needs and requirements of the customer. Documents, evaluates options, pros/cons and makes recommendations.
- Creates IS documentation for plant support processes that will make us successful in the future.
- Follows and demonstrates an understanding of information systems processes and best practices.
- Remains current in field by taking classes and doing research
- Seeks opportunities for improvements. Pursues and implements
- Displays Schreiber Foods Partner Qualities.
- Provide feedback and coaching to others in ISPS and others at the plants in order to build stronger teams. Raise and resolve.
- Participates in hiring future partners for IS and for plant leaders.
- Participates in plant leadership events, meetings and tasks as requested by the plant manager.
- Keeps the plant leaders up-to-date on IS projects, changes and value provided.
- Partners with the plant leadership team to develop better ways to run a production facility and raise and address issues as they come up.
- Together with the leadership team, ensures compliance with Food Safety and Food Quality Plans, in addition to customer requirements.
- Interprets and communicates customer requirements to plant production and/or support groups.
- Establishes and Audits PCPs, CCPs and Standard Operating Procedures to define and monitor processes, to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Reviews incidents during which the procedures are not met, and determines appropriate corrective action for partners failing to follow standard procedures.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelors degree in IS, Computer Science or related field plus 2+ years of experience; or an Associate’s degree in IS, Computer Science or related field plus 5+ years of experience.
- 2-5 years IS Computer support experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Information systems experience supporting hardware, operating systems and network devices in a large enterprise environment.
- Successful track record of troubleshooting issues, initiating and implementing process improvements and driving overall results.
- Ability to communicate effectively – written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude.
- In depth knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to prioritize tasks and projects based on business needs.
- Be able to influence in order to make improvements.
- Strong in initiative is a must.
- Ability to travel up to 5%.
Qualifying positions offer:
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 8 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- A unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- An opportunity to share in the company’s success through our pay-for-performance incentive plan.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program