About our group:
The Business Operations Team analyzes revenue, customer, and market trends to create strategic plans for Seagate in the enterprise storage market.
About the role – you will:
You will contribute positively to the Business Operations Team’s productivity and efficiency by working on both tactical and strategic projects. In this role, you will analyze revenue, customer, and market trends. You will also create presentations, manage spreadsheets and calculations, and use your critical thinking to research the enterprise storage market.
Projects may include:
- Mid Range Supply/Demand Planning & Modeling
- Current Qtr Revenue Support
- Product Transition Modeling
- Excess/Obsolete Inventory Management
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Exemplifies excellent oral and written communication skills
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing or other related area and must be returning to school in Fall 2021.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint; proficiency with similar Google Suite.
Our Longmont product-design campus is nestled against the foothills with exceptional views of the Rocky Mountains. Here at work, you can grab breakfast and lunch in the on-site cafeteria or get an afternoon espresso, prepared by a professional barista. Our 1,500+ employees enjoy an active on-site experience from sporting activities (get in a few laps at lunch on our 1-mile walking path around campus, play ping-pong or volleyball, or stop in our 24- hour fitness center for a group or individual workout) to community service and many employee resource groups including Pride!, Women’s Leadership Network and a Young Professionals Network.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Interns typically work Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm.
The hours are subject to change with or without notice at the sole discretion of Seagate.
Location: Longmont, United States