Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring Caregivers in the Northern Dallas Areas!
We are currently seeking caregivers to assist clients in the Greater Dallas TX. Our caregivers provide companionship and personal care assistance at the client’s home.
As a Caregiver with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment – it is more than just a job
- Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers and opportunities for professional certifications
- Competitive pay $10-$12
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Senior Helpers is the nation’s premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers’ culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.