Account Coordinator / Service Technician
Shepard Bros., a premier family-owned manufacturer and supplier of specialty chemicals and services to a variety of industries in the Western United States, is looking for an Account Coordinator/Service Technician for its Food & Beverage division in the markets compassing the Bay Area, Sacramento, and Modesto region. This position will be heavily focused on our clients in the production plant processing, production plant sanitization, and industrial food service industries. Previous experience in these industries is desired but not necessary.
Essentially, this position is an entry-level Account Manager position. We are seeking recent graduates with backgrounds in Business Administration, Microbiology, or any other related discipline to groom into a seasoned sales account management position. If you have excellent soft skills, fantastic communication skills, and a respectable emotional quotient, this position is for you. This is a fantastic entry-level position to grow in a stable industry. Training is provided.
Duties and responsibilities
· Develop and maintain close professional relations with branch and potential customers to attain sales goals.
· Provide exceptional quality of customer service.
· Resolve complex service problems or refer apt associate to guarantee client satisfaction plus retention.
· Provide proactive sales tasks of basic products to refer more complex requests to sales and service associate with detailed expertise.
· Ensure to process transactions suitably and efficiently to develop customer confidence plus trust on basis of established procedures and policies.
· Develop and evaluate weekly and monthly sales reports.
· Prepare summary of sales performance against established objectives.
· Perform as liaison with sales and service staff to identify support needs.
· Convey effectual sales practices, develop sales call kits and report sales initiatives.
· Lead and direct company responsibilities for region like complaints, correspondence, advertising, and seminars etc.
· Coordinate with marketing representatives to assist sales campaigns with client lists, marketing materials, market data and campaign information. Assist company standards to meet established goals, objectives and selling skills.
· Exhibit selling behaviors steady with sales guidelines.
· Assist positive work atmosphere with management as well as co-workers throughout organization.
· Ensure to embrace personal education, training, and development.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability that is required for the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Strong mechanical ability
· Proficient level of skill in Microsoft Office.
· Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
· Ability to prioritize work to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
· Possess excellent written/oral communication skills.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk and hear.
· The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
· The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year year college or university is required or previous industry experience. Training will be provided.
The range of compensation is from $26.00 to $31.00 per hour. Subsidized medical, dental, vision, and PTO plans offered. Optional life insurance, health-savings plan, flexible spending accounts, and matching 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 – $31.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)