Handling daily operation for the Employee Services Office (ESO), while maintaining accuracy of office procedures, total compliance of guidelines for audits and meeting all standards within the Guest Service Mantra.
- Clocking in/out seasonal employees
- Monitoring fifteen year-old employees on a daily basis by enforcing compliance of company policies and federal laws
- Maintaining the Rewards database
- Scheduling/re-scheduling employees for Discovery classes
- Assisting with check distribution
- Conducting daily dress code and grooming checks to ensure compliance
- Printing complimentary tickets for employees who qualify
- Overseeing attendance tracking for all seasonal employees
- Maintaining files for all seasonal employees
- Conducting employment verifications for all seasonal employees as requested
- Issuing wardrobe items to employees as needed.
- Perform various daily tasks as they arise
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access)
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Good Communication Skills, both oral and written
- Must be Self-Motivated, detail-oriented, the ability to work well with others and work in a very fast paced environment!
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- One year of park experience preferred
- Must be able to supervise and enforce dress code.