The ATS (Attendance Tracking System) Marketing Research team is one of the most important in the company. ATS team members work the first four to six hours of the day to collect surveys from our guests as they walk in. Surveys collected have a direct impact on the parks marketing direction. Team members work independently to achieve the desired quota. This is a part-time entry level position, not an analyst position.
- Obtain quality surveys from guests using guidelines from corporate
- Meet the established quota of surveys collected
- Various duties as assigned to support the Marketing Department
- Working Promotional, Sponsorship, and Group Sales events in addition to surveying
- At least 16 years of age
- The ability to work flexible hours and varied shifts including weekends and holidays
- Must be willing to work special events as scheduled
- Must be able to work well with a team and independently
- Have an outgoing personality and willingness to approach guests repeatedly throughout shift
- The ability to operate a tablet
- Must be able to stand, walk, talk, and listen to guests for entire shift
- Self-discipline and motivation and excellent communication skills — competitive streak a plus!
- A positive attitude towards guests and maintain a commitment to “Guest First” standards
- Be willing to learn about the park in order to assist guests