Are you looking for an entry-level opportunity in the financial services, retirement plan administration, or banking industry that could lead to future career advancement? Our organization is seeking personable, articulate, and customer-centric individuals with an intrinsic desire for professional growth and development to join our rapidly growing Customer Service team.
What You’ll Love About Us…
- Opportunities for professional growth and development through our Professional Development Program.
- Diverse, family-oriented company culture.
- Rest and relaxation provided by 3 weeks of paid time off!
- Preparation for the future through our 401(k) plan.
- Virtual/remote work opportunity that allows for true work/life balance.
- 401(k) Compliance Course: take the class, pass the exam, and receive a bonus!
- Annual 10% performance bonus eligibility based on individual goal completion!
Position Summary –
The Customer Service 401(k) Specialist position is an essential component of our Customer Service and inbound Contact Center team. This role serves as the first point of contact for our 401(k) participants, partnering payroll companies, stand-alone plans, and worksite employers. As a Customer Service 401(k) Specialist you will have the opportunity to create a best in class experience for our clients using a range of channels including phone, email, and chat.
- Answering inbound phone, email, and chat from participants, employers, and PEOs regarding administration of 401(k) plans.
- Educate callers regarding 401(k) regulations, compliance questions, and administration of plans.
- Embrace a culture of teamwork, problem solving, and customer centricity to provide exceptional customer experiences that emphasize first call resolution.
- Provide accurate, timely, and customer focused service while ensuring department performance metrics such as quality, handle time, VOC, and adherence are met.
- Assist callers with navigating the Slavic401(k) websites, registering online, and password resets.
- Successfully apply knowledge obtained during classroom and on the job training to independently solve customer requests.
- Utilizes a variety of web applications such as Salesforce, recordkeeping software (Relius), and other Company systems to assist with addressing customer questions and resolving requests.
Qualities we are looking for –
- Accountability – Demonstrates ownership, commitment, and prioritization to meet established deliverables.
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change and open to new ideas.
- Communication – Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer Focused – Demonstrates a customer first approach to service while maintaining regulatory and organizational compliance.
- Inclusion – Focus on collaboration and inclusion of diverse perspectives to drive results.
- Problem Solving – Strives to understand contributing factors and works to resolve complex issues. Demonstrates a forward thinking mentality of process improvement.
- Quality – Ability to meet performance metrics that have been determined by the business.
- Technical Skills – Ability to comprehend and utilize contact center software applications. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and general website navigation.
Minimum requirements –
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Retirement plan experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or currently in the final semester of a 4-year degree.
Certificate & Training –
- 2 weeks of paid training specifically for the 401(k) Specialist role.
- 6 weeks of additional 401(k) compliance course training completed via online modules and weekly, instructor-led virtual review sessions.
- Completion of Slavic401(k) Compliance course within 90-days of hire with passing score of 70% or better.
Work Environment –
- Virtual working environment; extended sitting and computer work.
- Must have the capability to work from home – including a secure internet connection, home work space, excellent time management skills and accountability.