This is your chance to transform the way banking is done. Join Standard Chartered Global Business Services (China), we are at the heart of supporting Standard Chartered’s professional services, core systems and processes at the bank, including client care, finance services, risk, technology services, cyber security, cyber forensics, regulatory compliance and banking operations.
Our full-time Software Engineer role & 2021 Summer Internship – Software Engineer will give you the opportunity to work as part of a global technology team based in Tianjin, China. You will have the opportunity to engage with the business to develop and test new ideas in an agile manner using rapid development and deployment to build meaningful business technology solutions. You will be exposed to a diverse portfolio of projects that will help to deliver efficiencies and automation, introduce global platforms, machine learning and bring forth intelligent technology.
Below are some of the opportunities you can expect as a Software Engineer:
- Participate in the delivery of digital projects in an Agile development environment.
- Contribute ideas to build innovative digital solutions for our customers.
- Experience and learn about different types of software development processes.
- Be involved with in Big Data initiatives and apply these in real world scenarios
- Take part in the drive to move application software to the Cloud
- Deploy industry standards for lean delivery of software.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of talented developers and business stakeholders.
The closing date for Software Engineer is 30 Nov 2020, for internship is 31 Dec 2020. Apply now, together, we code the financial future, today!
Software Engineer–GBS Technology–Tianjin – China 2021 (Requisition ID: GBSITCHN21)
2021 – Internship- Software Engineer- GBS China – Tianjin (Requisition ID: GBSINCHN21)
Number of vacancies: 30
Application Eligibility: We encourage applications from candidates from all degree principles, in particular, graduates who possess the following qualifications and skills to join us are highly anticipated:
- Knowledge of fundamental programming and coding concepts in a development language such as Java, C++ and SQL.
- Degree qualified, or with an equivalent vocational qualification, in software design and development or a related area such as Engineering with some knowledge of coding.
- Creative, technical savvy, passionate about driving innovation and delivering change.
- Strong communication skills to handle client interactions.
No working experience is necessary, for full-time software engineer role, we are expecting you to officially graduate before Sep 2021 or have less than 2 years full-time working experience. For the internship role, we are expecting you to be a current student during the internship between June 2021 – Aug 2021, and graduating before Sep 2022.
Job Location: Tianjin, China.
Application portal: https://www.sc.com/en/careers/early-careers/
Full-time software Engineer: 30 Nov 2020, 2021 Summer Internship: 31 Dec 2020. Please notice that the application is on a rolling basis, and we do advise you to submit your applications ASAP and also pay close attention to your mail box for the online assessment link to arrive (expire within 5 days for no actions, you can always save on where you exit).