This is a job for those who like to work in a fast-paced environment and are open to learning new things. You will be getting lots hands-on experience with networking, Linux machines, and tunneling protocols, among other things. This is an opportunity to expand your skills as a network engineer and become a part of a growing local cybersecurity company.
- Knowledge and/or experience with configuring IPsec tunnels, along with knowledge of other tunneling protocols recommended
- Strong experience with the Linux terminal
- Experience working with virtualization software is required, Hyper-V knowledge and skills are highly recommended.
- Ability to adapt to new/different operating systems, candidate will frequently interact with multiple different Linux distributions and Windows machines
- Any knowledge or experience with Qubes OS is a plus
This internship will be unpaid with an opportunity for a paid position in the future.