*This is a 12 week position*
Job Description Summary:
Progress.Bible, a collaborative information sharing service, is looking for a College Spring Intern to help take the service to the next level. This candidate will be part of a faith-based nonprofit organization committed to serving language communities worldwide as they build capacity for sustainable language development. The Intern is a college student seeking a temporary, part-time, paid position in which they will gain non-profit, business and technical experience. They enjoy supporting a team that solves complex problems to generate valuable insights. They communicate, create, organize, and advocate the impact of Bible Translation as a critical element of the Great Commission. The Intern will report to the Progress.Bible Director.
Must be able to successfully fulfill the following tasks:
- Provide general support of day to day operations for Progress.Bible
- Lead a cross-cultural data project to create insights about world languages and Scripture
- Work with our Communications Specialist to facilitate partner relations through CRM development.
- Support digital marketing and promotion effort, including WordPress website content development and branding.
- Collaborate with data visualization engineers and designers to assure dashboards and other data-driven products clearly communicate key metrics.
Experience (Prior experience with…)
- Current college student majoring in Information Systems, Communication, Business, Intercultural Studies, Missions, Graphic Design, Public Relations or related degrees.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience working cross-culturally is desirable.
- Prior experience with CRM, communications, business, missions, or data analytics is desirable
- Available for 12 weeks of Spring 2021.
- Sponsorship or Advocacy by a global Missions organization highly desirable
- General availability during business hours Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM
- College Junior or Senior
- Bilingual is preferred
- Position can be remote; Available in the Dallas area (ILC Headquarters) for occasional face to face meetings is desirable
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Enjoy working with a team or independently with minimal supervision
- Leadership skills and ambitious attitude
- Passion for global missions
- Experience with Google Suite of products
- Able to complete and pass all required screens for employment
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Deferred action and temporary permanent resident do not qualify)
- Able to pass a criminal background check