As a part-time Internet Search Quality Rater, you will enjoy the freedom of creating your own schedule while saving time, money, and the environment by working out of the safety and comfort of your own home. Want to work in your PJ’s at night? No problem!
Have you used a search engine and found the results did not match your criteria? In this role, you will help the world find exactly what they are looking for by evaluating search engine results for relevancy by performing web searches and rating the results you get.
If you are tech savvy, curious, analytical and love to learn, this is a unique opportunity to work with a premiere search engine company evaluating the quality of search results while gaining valuable work experience. Plus, the search engine training you will complete to qualify for this role is an impressive skillset that can be showcased to future employers!
Work with us and you will enjoy:
- Part-time 15-20 hour per week schedule that you create
- World class training that is virtual and self-paced
- Starting pay of $10/hour
- Earn a $250 bonus for every friend you refer once they reach 30 days
Note: Unfortunately, we are unable to hire individuals for this position in the following states: Alaska, California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington.
Apply with us if you possess:
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Your own PC (no tablets or Macs), hardwired internet, and an activated smart phone (Wi-Fi capable)
- Must be willing to review offensive/mature content without being offended
- Only one Search Quality Rater can be employed per household/IP address.