2021 Property Management Intern
Are you a driven college student looking for hands-on experience to enhance your management skills? Are you looking for an active and fast-paced environment and a chance to truly become part of a team?
As an intern, you will gain knowledge in each property management role focusing on Tanger’s operations, marketing, tenant relations, leasing/construction and basic principles of management. You will be responsible for strong project initiatives based on center needs that positively impact business results. At the completion of the program, you will be considered for entrance into Tanger’s management training program.
What will you do?
- Foster effective and positive relations with tenants, vendors and contractors
- Collaborate with management team on marketing strategies in order to increase sales and traffic
- Participate in the budget planning process
- Process turnover forms, prepare meter readings, monitor proper insurance and building permits, and prepare required reports
- Prepare end-of-day register reporting and cash balancing
- Interview and screen candidates
- Operate a busy office setting and schedule team members to ensure proper coverage
- Provide a First-Choice customer experience
- Sell gift cards, Tanger Club memberships and on-site advertising
- Utilize various programs/tools including SharePoint, Extranet, CRE POS System, MRI, and Vena
- Execute project initiatives that impact the bottom line
- Participate on a panel and interact with executive leaders
What will you bring?
- Exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a team focus
- Working knowledge of a variety of social media platforms
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Are you qualified for this position?
- Enrollment in an accredited college/university is strongly preferred.
Partner with Tanger Outlets and be a part of our progressive and unique team!
The internship is available during the months of May through August.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
EOE. Drug-free workplace. Excellent benefits. Competitive compensation based on experience. A background check will be conducted for this position.