Are you a recent or soon to be college graduate trying to figure out your next move (or the parent of one ready for an empty nest)? If you’re looking to start a career that provides you with growth, flexibility, creativity, and a nice paycheck, then you’re in the right place. At Tech Talent South, we’ll connect you with opportunities on some of the top technical teams, no prior technical experience needed. To make sure you’re up for whatever roles come your way, you’ll have the opportunity to build your technical skillset for free in our Graduate Accelerator Program (GAP).
How it works is simple:
We match you with top companies in tech looking to hire innovative and driven individuals who are eager to take on a new challenge. To make sure you’re ready for all the opportunities these companies have available, we put you through a series of technical trainings (for free) to build your skillset with some of the most in-demand tech tools (and you can even get paid during the training). Roles we prepare you for include consultant, business analyst, software engineer, and more!
1. GIVE US YOUR PITCH: Don’t think you’re technically inclined? We’ll agree to disagree. If you’re smart and hard-working – equipping you with the technical skills needed to be a great consultant is the easy part. We’re looking for college graduates who love to learn, solve problems, and are excited about a career in tech. The vast majority of our participants come to Tech Talent South with zero tech experience. Our interview process allows you to get to know us, and us to get to know you. If we think you’d be a great fit, we’ll move you to the next step, where you bridge the gap in your technical skills, for free.
2. BUILD YOUR SKILLS FOR FREE: Once accepted, you’ll be in an immersive learning environment with a community of other motivated individuals building in-demand tech skills for one of our hiring partners. It’s hard work and a lot of fun. We have the best educators in the country, which means that if you put the work in, you’re going to see the results. Accepted candidates go through these training resources for free.
3. TAKE YOUR TALENT TO A TECH TEAM: With an updated resume and tool belt of the top tech skills, you’ll get connected with leaders of industry to put your talent to work! We work with top companies (like Lowes) to build their talent pipelines and you’ll have direct inroads to some incredible opportunities.
In just a few short months, you’ll be equipped with everything you need to know to be a successful technologist, develop relationships that will far outlast our program, and be linked up with a career where you’re bound to thrive and grow. Ready to sign up? Check out the below details to make sure you’re eligible.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Thrive in a fast-paced immersive learning environment
- Intellectually curious
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills
- Assertive and willing to take advantage of Tech Talent South Resources
- Team-based mentality, with a desire to help and support others
- Accepts, and proactively solicits coaching and feedback
Apply today to get started in the career of your dreams! – https://info.techtalentsouth.com/launch-your-tech-career
ABOUT TECH TALENT SOUTH:
Tech Talent South is a female-led tech-ed company that builds and connects tech and entrepreneurial ecosystems. Rooted in community and humility, TTS creates immersive and inclusive experiences for both individuals and our corporate partners. The main value that we boast: Our incredibly close-knit community of tech professionals, innovators, and employers. We operate in 12 cities, have trained over 5000 individuals, and have written over 4192812 lines of code.