We are currently starting an audio collection project that will focus on different accents present across the United States.
Each participants in this project will receive a set of about 542 utterances in text form (one word or short sentences for example: “set timer”) to record on a Samsung Android (9.0 or above) phones in a quiet surrounding, using our client’s tool.
In this project you will:
– Read and follow our guidelines.
– Record the set of utterances in a quiet environment
– Upload the collected audios in a zip format as explained in guidelines.
Requirements to participate:
Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
Spanish (all Spanish speaking countries accepted)
– Following devices: Samsung Android Devices (Galaxy S8/S8+ and Android OS 9.0 or above), and a computer to export the recorded audios.
If you don’t have one of the devices listed above you can borrow one from a friend or family member.
This project is a one-time collection. Each participant will be asked to record the 540+ utterances only once.
– 40 USD
– Payments will be made bi-weekly via Payoneer/PayPal/IACH
– Please note: The participants will be paid after the client accepts the whole recorded set.
If you are interested in taking part please fill the application in the following link:
After receiving your submission the project team will then contact you with further information regarding the next step.