This is a paid 3-month internship in Client Services. You will support portfolio management in your assigned programs, learning delivery of client strategy. “A Passion for People” is key. In addition, this role will have exposure and learn financial planning and management of their assigned portfolio in the Contact Center Outsourced world. As an intern, you will report to a Division President who collaborates with other members of the Executive, Global and Site level leadership teams to develop the overarching client relationship and vision. This is a great opportunity to learn how to effectively work in a matrixed environment with the purpose of building and strengthening client relationships at the enterprise level. Check us out at https://teleperformance.com/en-us/ .
This role can be located anywhere in the United States, as this will be remote for the 2020 internship period.
Duties and Responsibilities – What you can Expect to Learn!
· How to develop and implement strategic plans and activities to ensure all client objectives are met
o Build experience in a Call Center Operations Environment or Project Management Team
o How to build a budget and reforecast to include P&L tracking
o Identify and build strategic solutions to add value back into the client’s business
o Identify process-improvement initiatives that deliver financial targets
· Effectively manage client facing interactions as it relates to planning, business reviews and business development
· Coordinate internal business reviews
· Develop and implement operational practices that establish positive employer-employee-client relationships and promote high levels of employee morale
· Build an awareness of the range of services provided by Teleperformance and ability to match them the overall client strategy for program level enhancement