TLC is Hiring for the Summer of 2021
Are you ready for the experience of a life time? TLC is now assembling its Team for the Summer of 2021. There is a reason TLC staff members return year after year – it’s because Camp gets in your blood and drives you to share. Find out what it’s all about – apply today – your future starts now!
In the Bunkhouse:
- Wing Staff
- Wing Staff are responsible for supervising campers within their designated wing of their bunkhouse. They assist and participate in daily activities and provide a positive atmosphere for the campers by demonstrating enthusiasm, excitement, and energy.
- Wing Leader
- Wing Leaders are responsible for supervising campers and staff within their designated wing. They provide encouraging leadership for wing staff and are responsible for the organization and documentation of the wing. Wing leaders are upbeat, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Rovers are responsible for assisting the Team Leader in supervising campers and bunkhouse staff of their respective bunkhouse. Their duties include organizing wing awards, oversee packing and unpacking of campers, support bunkhouse staff when needed, and more.
- Team Leader
- Team leaders are responsible for supervising campers and bunkhouse staff of their assigned bunkhouse. Their duties include attending leadership meetings, planning, and assisting in night programs, training bunkhouse staff, completing relevant paperwork, and more.
- Activity Staff
- Activity Staff assists in facilitating and organizing their respective activities. They work closely with the Activity Leader to create fun and memorable memories for campers and encourage campers to try new things.
- Activity Leader
- Activity Leaders are responsible or planning and implementing their respective activities. They create lesson plans, oversee staff, assist in night activities, attend leadership meetings, and more.
- Ropes Course
- Center Stage
- Camp Scene Investigation
- Arts & Crafts
- Nature Studies
- Farm Life
- Recreation & Athletics