Texas Motor Speedway LugNutz Promotional Team
Overview: Texas Motor Speedway is looking for fun, energetic and outgoing people to work at Texas Motor Speedway on our LugNutz Promotional team! LugNutz are a promotional street team that represents Texas Motor Speedway on race weekends as well as at promotional events throughout the year. In addition to hands-on experience, valuable learning opportunities, the LugNutz will get paid to have fun! This position is great for marketing, communications, event sport management and advertising majors, but all majors are encouraged to apply.
- The LugNutz Promotional Team Member will aggressively promote TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY through consumer interaction for TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY’S promotional team. This position will be responsible for setting the example on the ideal way to handle consumer interactions for promotional events at Texas Motor Speedway.
- The Team Member will take direction from the Show Car Coordinator and Promotional Team Leader as well as having involvement with event recaps and data collection goals.
- Will be responsible for meeting monthly regarding current promotional goals.
- Will be responsible for attending all training sessions.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge about TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY and communicate current TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY event updates, sales, contests, knowledge of NASCAR/INDYCAR and other racing events at TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY.
- Demonstrate skills in customer relations & problem solving as well as event setup and brainstorming processes to improve TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY promotions.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Resolve problems, address concerns or complaints as they arise, work effectively under pressure and produce accurate results.
- The Team Member will have a positive attitude and great interpersonal communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED. College preferred.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions, ability to tactfully handle customer interaction, and have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and the general public.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Must have valid driver’s license and ability to drive various promotional vehicles, as well as have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs.
To apply send resume to:
Texas Motor Speedway
Attn: Aimee Miller
P.O. Box 500
Fort Worth, TX 76101