At Bell, thinking above and beyond is what we do best. For more than 80 years, we’ve been reimagining the experience of flight – and where it can take us.
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to certify a commercial helicopter. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. And today, we’re defining the future of on demand mobility.
A Day in the Life of a Customer Support Intern:
Bell is seeking students for a summer internship interested in Customer Support and Services (CSS). Focus will be on developing and maintaining analysis to support strategic customer service initiatives.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Develop an understanding of Bell’s worldwide customers, their businesses, and how they use our products and services.
- Learn concepts of CSS international business strategy, specifically with maintenance, repair and overhaul.
- Contribute to business projects to expand understanding of the international aftermarket business.
- What aircraft fly how much, where, and doing what mission?
- What are Bell’s most valuable revenue sources in aftermarket support?
- What strategic initiatives should Bell invest in to improve asset availability to the customer?
- How do we quantify risk in new sales opportunities?
- Coordinate with Finance, IT, Sales & Marketing, and other departments to produce whole-business solutions that improve Bell’s revenue and profitability.
- Must be a current student enrolled in a university and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher at the time of the Summer Intern Program.
- Degree in Business, Finance, or Aviation Management strongly preferred.
- Must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours by the start of the internship or previous Bell work experience.
- 3.0 minimum overall, undergraduate GPA is strongly preferred.
Minimum Requirements for a Customer Support Intern at Bell:
- Must be able to fulfill the full length of the Summer Intern Program.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Drive for results, ambition, energy and perseverance.
- Collaborative skills and analytical skills.
Collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where differences in experiences, backgrounds, and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.