We are seeking Head Instructor with a fun outgoing personality and a passion for educating children. Applicant must be energetic, have a great attitude, and enjoy working with children in a fun atmosphere..
The Tutoring Center, a national tutoring company, located in Frisco, Texas has an exciting opportunity for a Head Instructor to join the team.
We are seeking a part-time Head Instructor for our center in Frisco, Texas, who is comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
• Supervise classroom operations and ensure that all instructors adhere to The Tutoring Center’s proven system.
• Analyze student progress and recommend changes if needed.
• Prepare student progress reports.
• Administer Diagnostic Assessments, as needed.
• Assist in the hiring and development of new instructors.
• Maintain attendance and tutor records.
• Help implement the school marketing plan.
• Completion of the in-house training program
• Available Monday – Thursday, 3:30 – 7:30 pm and some Fridays/Saturdays if needed.
The ideal candidate for this position must hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and preferably possess tutoring experience. We offer our employees great part-time hours, competitive wages, and bonuses.
Interested candidates are invited to call Nelly at (469) 980 7940 or complete an online application at www.frisco.tutoringcenter.com
The Tutoring Center, Frisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.