The ideal candidate will understand the importance and value of providing unparalleled customer service and is able to deliver an elevated experience to our guests and tenants. The candidate will possess in-depth knowledge of the local Dallas area and surrounding cities, be informed about nearby entertainment and event venues, and take delight in assisting a high volume of guests daily. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and customer-centric environment and understand the worth of superb customer service with excellent communication (written and verbal) skills. Bi-lingual is a plus.
We are in search of an experienced, motivated, and professional Concierge, who we refer to as Ambassadors, to manage all guest services which can include but are not limited to assisting with VIP events, delivering guest purchases to their vehicle, luggage and baggage storage, guest directions and walking them to their destination, renting complimentary strollers and wheelchairs, Concierge services on-the-go, and either coordinating curbside orders or picking up and delivering items to Curbside Services.
We are looking for an energetic, flexible candidate who can cross-train between the Concierge Guest Services role which requires store and local attraction knowledge and the Curbside Services role which requires athleticism and stamina with the ability to stand on your feet and move quickly to retrieve and deliver items to the guest.
Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum of 5+ years of client-facing experience
· Experience in customer service, live entertainment, hospitality including restaurants/hotels, delivery services, valet, or related role is preferred
· Polite, friendly, and self-assured attitude
· Skills in multitasking and good time-management
· Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer focused orientation
· Strong competence in Mac OS or Window OS
· Proficiency in English is required; multilingual is strongly preferred but not required
· Knowledge of local attractions and destinations
· Excellent organization and prioritization skills
· Able to stand for an extended period of time and walk long distances
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule- including mornings, mid-day, nights, weekends and holidays
· Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds carefully