Are you tired of working for HUGE companies where no one knows your name? This small, family-owned business is looking for hard-working and fun-loving individuals for our adventure park and event center. Our staff is responsible for creating a family friendly, adventure experience. From working in the trees to greeting guests at our petting zoo, our staff never has a boring day!
Adventure Park Responsibilities Include:
- Guest Check In
- Harnessing Customers -Instructing Guest In Equipment Use -Monitoring and Motivating Customers On Courses
- Guest Evacuation From Courses
Event Center Responsibilities Include:
- Food Service
- Activities Attendant (pedal boats, rock climbing wall, petting zoo and more!) If you’re on the adventurous side (and even if you’re not) please apply! We have something for everyone at Trinity Forest Adventure Park.
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor, outgoing personality is a must!
- 1+ years experience in retail, food service or customer service preferred
- Must work weekends, as our events and park are open primarily on Saturday and Sunday
- Flexibility in job duties-because we are both a family entertainment and event venue, your duties may vary each shift. This keeps things fun and exciting, but potential applicants should be aware
- If interested in working in the adventure center side, a fear of heights MAY prevent you from excelling in this position. Our courses start at 12 ft and increase to almost 50 ft.
- High School Diploma or GED required
Customers and staff are required to wear masks when indoors and when unable to maintain social distancing. The majority of activities are outdoors, though the event center side does host events inside the 16,500 square foot ballroom.