Are you a college student, full of ideas and interested in competing to win cash prizes, and real-world business experience? If so, Unilever has a great opportunity.
Future leaders League formerly known as UniGame allows you to Play! Vote! Win! It’s a business case competition for undergraduate and graduate level students. The challenge calls for innovative proposals to help us tackle real business needs. The proposals should be submitted in video format (3 minutes maximum) and uploaded to the link below.
Do we still have your attention? If so, please click here to learn more about the competition, see the business challenges and submit your entry. The entry deadline for the required video entries is February 18th, 2021.
CRITERIA To Participate:
• Creativity and passion for high performance
• Current university or college student (any level, any school, any major)
• Have a team of 3 members total that fit the criteria above
(NOTE: All 3 students do not need to attend the same school)
• Submit a 3 minute video to tackle 1 of our 4 business challenges
Develop a business case to speak to how Unilever can efficiently, effectively and most sustainably conquer one of the following:
1. How to further engage the digital consumer with our brands during COVID (you can select one or several brands)
2. Help B&J determine what dynamics are driving a predominantly white buyer-base and propose product(s) and communication solutions that can help broaden penetration amongst Black, Indigenous and People of Color.
3. Help Talenti identify relevant brands to partner with outside the ice cream category (i.e cooking, fashion and/or entertainment etc) that fit with the Talenti Consumer (age range: 18-54 that are Ambitious, Creative and/or foodies with a passion for excellence)
4. Free Choice – Have a unique idea for Unilever? Share it. We look forward to hearing your creative and innovative recommendation
COVID-19 changed the reality we live in and we had to adapt to the new rules. Future Leader’s League 2020 will be held in a virtual format which proved as a successful and safe model of the event.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN AN ACCREDITED COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY PURSUING AN UNDERGRADUATE OR GRADUATE DEGREE WHO RESIDE IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA OR CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), 18 OR OVER. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
Please Note: by clicking apply to this advertisement, you are joining our talent community and not applying to a specific job. Joining our talent community, allows you to get up to date details on the contest. To apply to the contest directly, click on the link below.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance to join our talent community or submit your entry for Future Leaders League, please contact us at 1-855-239-5459 or firstname.lastname@example.org.