*Role is for Dec 2020/ May 2021 Graduates Only!
At Unilever you are more than your job title; you are part of one of the most successful, purpose-led businesses. Work with the people behind the brands that are loved around the world, improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We produce world-leading brands including Dove, Tresemme, Lipton, Axe, and Hellmann’s, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Seventh Generation.
Work alongside brilliant and inspiring industry leaders and colleagues. If you want to feel proud of what you do and make others proud too, join us. Get a glimpse into life at Unilever and discover how you can help make a better business, a better world and a better you.
Unilever’s ambition is to double the size of our business, whilst reducing our overall environmental impact (including sourcing, consumer use and disposal). We are also committed to doing what we can to improve health, nutrition and hygiene, with a target to help more than a billion people take action to improve their health and well-being, as well as sourcing all our agricultural raw materials sustainably by 2020. All of these goals are itemized in around 60 time-based commitments in our Unilever Sustainable Living Plan.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
· Are you a Visionary… Who can Learn Leadership Fast?
· Are you a Flexible, Agile Change Agent?
· Are you a Champion of Sustainability in Business Practices & Growth?
· Are you a Proactive Learner?
· Are you an Adventurous Risk-Taker?
· Are you committed to diversity of thought and to creating a culture of Inclusion?
· Are you a Future Professional with Cultural Dexterity and Passion for Development?
· Are you Passionate about the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Industry?
· Do you own, use, and love Unilever’s brands?
· Do you want to have a real business impact from Day 1 of your career?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you may be a Unilever Future Leader!
The Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) is a global initiative enabling Unilever to build a strong talent pipeline that will support and lead our business growth. UFLP is a 36-month rotational leadership development program for which we recruit top-performing undergraduate talent who demonstrate the potential to reach management level within 3 years. It’s designed to grow you into a manager, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll be hired into a function and develop your leadership skills by working on live projects, which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role. At the heart of it, it’s about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today.
From Day 1, our Management Trainees (MTs) take on real business challenges within their own function and across the organization. Each of our MTs will gain an understanding of how we make and how we sell our products, become immersed in our sustainability initiatives, understand and experience first-hand our global markets, and build people management skills and financial acumen. Along the way you will develop deep core professional skills and leadership skills, and build a robust support network. On top of all that, you will have a lot of fun along the journey.
We look for people who want to get to grips with the inner workings of a vast business and a desire to understand how it works. It’s about commitment, real people skills and a deep-seated interest in the business as a whole. You’ll become part of a leading-edge company, where you’ll work with outstanding brands and outstanding people to drive sustainable business growth.
So here’s how it works:
· 36-Month Rotation Program (3-4 Rotations)
· 1 Functional Roadmap Based on Your Business Area
· 1 Retail Experience – First Assignment is always learning the heart of our business, working with our products at the point of sale
· Formal Training + Informal Learning
· Mentorship + Exposure to Senior Leaders + Peer Network
· High Levels of Performance and Delivery
· Potential to Reach Manager-Level Upon Successful Program Graduation
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications of Unilever Future Leaders:
· Successful completion of BA/BS degree
· Technical Proficiency
· Demonstrated knowledge of CPG industry
. Ability to take key data points and derive them into actionable insights
· Business Acumen
· Geographic Mobility
What does my roadmap look like?
Human Resources: HR@Unilever centers around agility, simplicity, business impact, and the employee experience. You’ll contribute in all of these areas, and from day one will be considered a key resource both by our greater HR team, and by business stakeholders. Through your rotations you’ll gain diverse exposure and experience within the HR function. You’ll directly help build Unilever’s employee experience at Key Employee Moments through your support of both corporate and factory teams. Employees, managers, and business leaders alike will seek your guidance and expertise on HR topics and matters you own. You’ll be in the center of HR initiatives and projects that help our business and people thrive, and will sharpen your HR acumen both as a generalist and in a specialist capacity. At the conclusion of your program, you’ll be an established Human Resources partner.
So what’s the next step?
· 3-4 Business Rotations
· One rotation on-site at a Unilever factory
· Exposure and responsibility within various areas of HR: Development, Employee Relations, Talent Management, Operations, Business Partnering, and special projects
CANDIDATES MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Unilever is an EOE/AA employer
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.