With the spring semester starting, you can benefit from a part-time position that pays weekly and allows you to work around classes from where you live. Vector Marketing is currently interviewing for part-time sales representatives, and students are able to start work within the week. There is a great starting base pay (paid weekly) that isn’t based on sales or results, but incentives are possible based on performance.
Basic responsibilities include working with customers virtually, explaining our American made products, and placing any orders. Previous experience & knowledge about home goods isn’t needed. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success. Interview and work from where you live.
- Excellent Pay – Great starting base pay that is not based on sales results, paid weekly. Opportunity to make more based on performance.
- Solid Training – We’ve been training students to do well for over 35 years. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
- Flexible Scheduling – We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work part-time, and many others choose to earn extra income around other commitments such as classes, extracurricular activities, or sports.
- Choice of Location – Sales reps have an opportunity to interview, train, and work from wherever they are living.
- Enjoy working with people
- Able to start within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills
- Conditions apply