Design & Technical Services (DTS) is a Consulting and Technical services company providing a range of services to OEMs and their Tier 1 suppliers. Our services span the Product Lifecycle from design to ongoing support. Our technical services include engineering, IT, Test, Technical Communications and ongoing product support. As a valued employee of DTS you will help shape a career path that can lead you to ever increasing technical skills and lead you into team leadership and project management opportunities. Our project team members create lasting trust with our clients through their competence and integrity. These efforts allow us to reach our goal of “Creating Clients for Life” If you are interested in taking the next step toward a rewarding career, talk to us about how you can join and contribute to the unfolding success story of DTS.
DTS has an opportunity for you to become part of a prestigious team of professionals. We are seeking an experienced Dyno Technician to work 2nd shift onsite in at our client’s facility in the Milwaukee, WI area.
Candidate Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting engine performance analysis Gathering engine performance, engine parameters and emissions data
- Documenting engine performance data
- Reviewing statistical trends in data
- Optimizing engine control maps and strategies
- Performing engine simulation and data matching to ensure data quality
- Applying engine simulation techniques to optimize fuel system air system and other performance related systems
- Evaluating new engine concepts via simulation or test or both as needed
- Assisting client with engine and test cell problem resolution
- Conducting ratings reviews with customers
- Participating in monthly goals with includes a monthly target for completing test projects along with achieving budget goals
- Transferring daily tasks to next shift by summarizing daily test results verbally and in writing
- Providing engine performance data review of test cells by using calibration engine software
- Experience conducting engine performance testing
- Experience analyzing engine emissions and performance data
- Experience working in with engine test cells
- Engine simulation experience
- Ability to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift
Must be available to work on W2 for Volt. No C2C or 3rd party vendors please.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Volt DTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.