IT Internships Available
Hybrid, onsite preferred. Remote work is possible. Complimentary housing is available.
Join a team where hard work pays off and original thinking is celebrated. As you build your future at Westfield, you will quickly learn that protecting our customer’s future is at the heart of what we do. We deliver on our promise to help restore lives and rebuild businesses when the unexpected happens. Building relationships has been part of our culture since 1848. Be a part of a team that recognizes and appreciates those who take initiative, seek opportunity, and strive for innovation in a changing world.
Internships offer an excellent opportunity for career development while generating contacts in an exciting industry. At Westfield Insurance, we offer a wide range of opportunities for interns to develop and grow in positions in their chosen academic areas. Through our internships, we allow you to showcase your academic talent and guide you in setting achievable career aspirations. Our internship program encourages you to set meaningful goals and objectives for the duration of your internship. You’ll meet with key leaders, have job shadowing opportunities, make presentations, and even evaluate and contribute new ideas. Our interns receive meaningful assignments that impact our business. Your future is bright, promising, and full of endless possibilities. Explore those possibilities at Westfield Insurance where our interns work on projects that make a difference.
Looking for students that are nimble learners, who can solve problems, stay curious, bring motivation, embrace creativity and be collaborative.
- Infrastructure Intern – Windows and/or Linux administrator skills. Powershell, Bash, or other automation skills.
- Client Services Intern – technical resource responsible for assisting in day-to-day customer technical support in the end-user computing environment. This intern will have direct influence/input with our IT Employee Help Desk including customer support for a wide range of technical requests, and technical assets/tools. Support Employee Help Desk windows/infrastructure background is preferred.
- Identify and Access Management Intern – Working with IAM Analysts, Engineers, and Access Management Engineers to understand what and how Security is implemented, concepts of provisioning an identity, access controls, single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, and many more. Working with multiple IT teams to secure new & existing application access through a role-based access model and Westfield information security policies.
- Information Management and Analytics Intern – Technical skills or interest in SQL, Data Analysis, Python (Data Engineering, Development, AI/ML), Data Science, APIs, DevOps, MLOps, Scripting (Bash, Powershell), Linux
- Monitoring Intern – Support monitoring team by updating monitoring dashboards, refining monitoring alerts for critical assets and supporting Continuous Monitoring automation efforts.
Enjoy a casual-dress atmosphere while taking advantage of a challenging and rewarding work environment. Our internship program starts your career and encourages you to set meaningful goals and objectives while you are with us. You will meet with key leaders, job shadow, make presentations and have fun along the way!
We are an equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/protected veteran.