Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform, changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. Our innovative products revolutionize transportation by providing a fun, comfortable, and environmentally friendly ride to reach your destination. Wheels is headquartered in West Hollywood, CA, and is active in cities across the world.
The Field Operations Specialists work in the field using technology to help monitor, maintain, and reposition vehicles across cities. It is a hands-on role where team members manage a broad set of responsibilities based on the dynamic day-to-day patterns and usage of vehicles in our cities. As a Field Operations Specialist, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring the health of our fleet and in bringing safe, reliable rides to users every day.
This role is a PART-TIME opportunity hired directly with Wheels and various shifts are available.
What You’ll Do:
- Use mobile applications to capture operational data, track fleet activity, and log field repair information
- Inspect vehicles across your service area to identify vehicles in need of maintenance and repair
- Work alongside the city operations team to collect and reposition vehicles
- Operate electric vehicles to service our fleet
- Reposition improperly parked vehicles to recommended hubs and parking areas
- Diagnose and triage vehicles in your service area and perform light field repairs
- Work both independently and in teams
What You’ll Need:
- A smartphone and proficiency using mobile technology
- Valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record
- Comfort using basic hand tools and the ability to lift over 40 pounds
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexible schedule and able to regularly work on weekends
- Ability to self-manage and also work well in a team environment
- Experience driving a cargo van or other large vehicle for work purposes
What We Offer:
- Scale with a rapidly growing start-up with opportunities for advancement
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Option Packages. We want our employees to be true owners!
Covid-19 Safety Measures:
Our team is committed to ensuring the safety of our customers and employees. As a result, we will be enforcing guidelines based on CDC recommendations.
- All warehouses work areas/stations are separated by at least 6 feet
- Hand washing/sanitizing stations located at each entrance and throughout the facilities.
- PPE equipment (mask, gloves) will be provided for each team member
- Team member temperature checks prior to shift with forehead thermometers
- Work areas/tools/vans are sanitized before and after each shift
- All inbound and outbound devices at our warehouse are sanitized with disinfectants and UV wands
At Wheels, we strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company but as individuals. Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.