Starting Pay $13.00 We are hiring for a dynamic Site Directors for our after school programs in McKinney. In this position you will connect and lead students through activities. You will have a lot of support with curriculum, risk management, etc as we also have 90+ after school locations in the Dallas area. In this position you will build relationships with school administration, parents, students, Y team members, and manage the after-school program.
If you enjoy working with children, be a part of something great and make an impact in your community at the YMCA.
This is a great location for people in Anna, Melissa, New Hope, and McKinney
Why work for the Y After School? Check out our great benefits below!
- FREE After School Care for your child (discount for additional children) for staff working in After School
- FREE Y Membership
- NO WEEKENDS
- 403b Retirement Option
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts on other Y programs
- Competitive pay
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Bonus of $50 and up
- Work with your friends and make new ones
- Opportunity to make a difference!
Requirement Overview (Please see job post at https://bit.ly/2Mnwkfr for a full list of requirements).
- Monday – Friday 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM for this part-time position
- 21+ years old with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor degree with 1+ years experience or 2 years of full time experience in licensed childcare with at least 70 credit hours of youth development or management