• Bilingual Spanish
• Provide assistance in creating accessible documents and handouts (Google, Word, Drive).
• Assist RD with classroom experience, content of online courses, and ensure quality control.
• Provide Zoom class meeting assistance, i.e. watch chat and participant windows
• Assists with classroom setup and connectivity, answer content-related questions submitted by participants in a timely manner, address technical difficulties.
• Record attendance and follow up with no-shows
• Provide Video Captioning assistance for recorded lectures
• Engage participants on chat application
• Calculate weekly participation and engagement based on an engagement formula
• Translate documents, handouts, surveys, and other documentation
• Provide assistance in facilitating virtual classes
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• High energy level, confident, and optimistic demeanor with the ability to troubleshoot and thrive in a fast-paced virtual education environment.
• Team player that collaborates well and has a diligent work ethic.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a remote/virtual workplace.
The intern will be supervised by their manager and will receive mid-point evaluation along with weekly meetings